Tapa Tender Chicken Breast & Pumpkin Recipe in Wholesome Broth
- SIMPLY 4 INGREDIENTS
- CHICKEN IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT, NOT WATER
- GUM FREE
- SYNTHETIC FREE
- GRAIN FREE
- DOLPHIN & TURTLE SAFE
- 100% PROFITS DONATED
HEALTHY HYDRATION TOPPER
- Hydration is a fundamental property of good health
- Crafted with simply 4 ingredients
- Made with real seafood, tender chicken breast and grass fed beef in a savory delicate broth
- These toppers are ideal for mixing with RAWZ Meal Free Dry Food
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR SUPPLEMENTAL FEEDING ONLY.
Chicken is best known for its high protein content, but it provides broad nutrient support. There are plentiful amounts of amino acids that are important for support of cardiac and skeletal muscle. All B vitamins are present in chicken, as well as folate, biotin, and choline.
A reduced-sodium broth essential for a high-moisture food.
The soluble fiber in pumpkin flesh slows digestion and can help manage sensitive digestive systems that are prone to upset stomachs. Pumpkin is also rich in potassium, Vitamin C and carotenoids, such as beta-carotene.
A form of carbohydrates derived from the root of the cassava plant.